Sunday, April 10, 2005

A few ppl actually got conned by the hickie part of my last post. gotcha! :p

Its been a week already but some of the bruises are still there. I found a really weird bruise on my right arm today. It looks like the kind of scar that kids would draw on themselves. You know, one long line and u make crosses on it. Sorta like the railroad tracks on maps. Gave me a huge shock when I saw it. No idea how it happened... most likely when I slept last night. I think I slept in a weird position last night. I woke up this morning with a bloody sore shoulder as well. My shoulder felt like it was dislocated or something.... ugh... my body is falling apart.

Its been really tiring the past 2 weeks, cuz I'm perpetually sore sinceI took up kickboxing. I started what? Tuesday of last week, took me till Saturday for most of the soreness to go away, and then Sunday was skirmish. After that...body condemned for another 2-3 days. Then it was kickboxing on Thursday and my arms still feel tired from all the punches o_O And I don't even get much rest in between those days...cuz I worked a lot of hours this week.

Other bit of news... me and Thos psychoed Fei Andy to play Warcraft! Hehehehe. He went out and bought it today and is now officially an addict ^_^ Come join the cult !!! Muahahaha. Thos is trying to get Suncorp Andy to play as well...and Fatts seems interested in the game as well :) Fresh meat!

No comments: