Thursday, April 28, 2005

yayyyyyyyy! my computer has been revived! well..its practically a new computer. New cpu, motherboard and gfx card. Thats all the important bits. Costed me $651...aihs.. i'm really broke now.

but at least I can play new games at max detail!! sweeeetttt! its been a while since I was able to do that. although my previous setup was good enough for WoW, and thats all I ever play nowadays.

did I mention that my old GM wants me to go back to work at F**co? I don't really want to... since its so bloody far, and I'll be doing the same old thing. No progress at all. But then again, its not like I have anything else going for me. At this point, it doesn't look like my applications are going anywhere. Life's a bitch. I'm gonna start looking up some random jobs online again. Shouldn't be just sitting around playing games all day. The past few days of not being able to do that put some perspective back into my life :p Nothing like not being able to play games to tell me that I shouldn't be playing games ^_^

First up will be getting my shifts fixed where I'm working now, so I can get another night job; at a proper bar this time. No settling for less. Next is apply for a couple of other jobs...failing that, I'd probably have to start studying again. Do a couple of programming certification courses perhaps...

No comments: