Thursday, April 14, 2005

i missed kickboxing again today. i'm paying $80 a month for nothing. ish! Thos couldn't make it today...but I could have gone by myself. I was about to actually, but then Thos called up and said they (the suncorp gang) were gonna have dinner in the city. I had to choose between (a) getting smashed by shihan during training or (b) getting out of the house and having a nice meal in the city. Naturally.. I chose (a) ^_^

but yeah..can't keep this up la. I haven't done my own exercises at home since I started, partly cuz my body has been too effed up the past week or so. Oh well... I'll make sure I do some tomorrow, IF i can peel myself away from the computer. At least I've been cutting down on my WoW time... almost as if my addicted-ness passed on to Andy :) But I'm still not getting any work done though. I'm still downloading anime to watch :) But ran out of stuff that I want to see, so I downloaded a couple of random titles. One turned out pretty nice, Peach Girl. It was a shoujo manga (i.e. comic for girls) but it turned out kinda nice. Love love story with some drama n comedy happening. It was even made into a Taiwanese drama. I don't know the name of the show in chinese (peach girl??) but theres a small pic of the actors in the previous link. Maybe whoever reads this can figure it out.

I downloaded a couple eps of the taiwanese drama as well. I guess its Meteor Garden kind of stuff. Don't really know...cuz I haven't watched MG but it feels like it I guess. I prefer the anime version. I was about to say that anime should remain anime... but I preferred the live Gokusen to the anime version. I think I've mentioned this already though. Oh well....

No comments: