Wednesday, April 20, 2005

i woke up this morning feeling bloody tired. I laid in bed for a while trying to remember what happened and then I got up. *crack*pop*crack. All my joints made that popping noise o_O Then I remembered that I went kickboxing yesterday :p Its not so bad now though... body doesn't hurt as much as the first time I went.

I have been having some weird dreams lately though. I think about 2 nights ago... I dreamt that I was back in school? Or maybe uni. I think quite a fair bit of ppl were in it. But it wasn't a very happy dream. I dreamt that I failed all my subjects o_O And then I got so stressed out over it that I woke myself up o_O I think I get more stress in my dreams than I do in real life.

Ermmm..what else? very nice weather this morning. Cool n gloomy. Rained this morning. Oh... its actually still raining now. Hope it continues at night too. Rain = less customers... hopefully.

No comments: