Sunday, April 03, 2005

I went out last night and picked up a chick at a bar. Took her back home and made out :) Gave me a nice hickie too..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hickie?


.... is what I would like to say :p But we actually went to play paintball this morning. Its my 1st time, and its bloody good fun. I think it was organised by Ken-chan's badminton club, so it was a total of 29 ppl. Supposed to be 30, but 1 guy chickened out right at the last minute. Paintball ain't a cheap game. We paid $130 each for 800 bullets. That's almost half my weekly pay with the hours I'm getting at the cafe. Ouch...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The tank is for shooting giant paintballs ^_^


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The group


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and the scars...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and more scars :p


Don't have a picture of the whole group in the camos... I didn't bother buyin it, but ken-chan got a picture taken with his camera. Hope that turns out good. I left my cam in the car, so the pics I took were after the event.

It was damn good fun though! All those bruises were worth it...sort of :p I did really well too. Quite proud of myself. Most of the stuff I got on my back were from the free-4-all at the end. Simply hantam only... and I didn't have much ammo by then. I got headshot...so I have a nice lump on my forehead, and I also ate a paintball...literally. Tastes like bile. Ugh...

The actual scenarios were pretty sweet though. I excel at the elimination games. Manage to sneak behind the other team and backstab them... in 3 consecutive games. Muahahahah. Took down 5-6 of them each time I do that. Hero-nya! Died at the end of my run la... but damn worth it since I fragged so many ^_^ One time was pretty wasted la... I think I actually cleaned out the remnants of the opposing team. I took down about 6 of them....and then got shot by a teammate in the end o_O Tiu...

Next intended activity? Go-kart!

No comments: