Thursday, April 21, 2005

sigh. i still haven't heard anything regarding my other applications. it has been 3 months since I left Favco liao... means I've been working at the cafe for almost 2 months? time seems to fly so fast...sorta. I've been thinking if I made the right choice. I enjoy working at the cafe la... but not doing enough bartending stuff. The more things I can do at the cafe... the less time I'm spending at the bar. Ishh.. lately I've working behind the coffee and food section a fair bit. coffee section can get really busy. Try making an order for 8 hot chocolates..and then getting orders for 3 cappucinnos - 1 decaf, 4 flat whites, 2 soy lattes and a skim mocca at 1 go o_O All out within 10 minutes :p I did an additional 2-3 hot chocolates the other day though. mixed up the milk :p Doing the bar is so much easier. Except for the washing dishes part. Aihs...

I think I wanna change workplace soon though. But I wanna wait till I get news on the jobs I applied for first...then make plans after that. And I can't really leave now too. I'm supposed to replace this guy who is going back to hong kong for a holiday nex month. Can't remember how long that will be. Hmmm... I don't like being committed to something.

And something else cropped up as well. Shenan (the GM at Favco) wants me to go back and work. The guy who replaced me last time left and they need someone to take over. Hmmm.. back to purchasing? Not all that interested...plus I'm living even further from Liverpool now. But he says that I'm gonna be more involved in the IT side of things as well... but don't quite know what that means. Anyhow, I'll be going in to have a chat with him on Wednesday. I might consider it if I get a raise...and a company car ^_^ but then again...driving that deathtrap isn't exactly a good idea.

On top of that...theres kickboxing tonight. not too sure if I wanna go. My shuolders are still really sore from Tuesday. I can always go in on Saturdays to train...but hmmmmm...Ughh.. thinking too much. head hurts. Must...lie ...down

No comments: