Sunday, June 12, 2005

another long weekend for me. I actually woke up because I was dreaming about working o_O Working too much :p Well... not really la. I think i'm still working less than 40 hours a week. maybe 30-35 including my shifts at the bar. Its just that the shifts I get turn my bio clock around. Worked from 9-5am last night. Its pretty good. I STILL haven't started out at the bar... the management kinda disorganised imo. Oh well..at least the money is still decent.

I got an additional shift today as well. and its sunday + public holiday pay too! Sweeettt!!!! but ermm.. gonna be quite sick la. cuz i'm supposed to be working at the cafe from 4-10pm, but i'm gonna ask to leave early and then start at the bar from 9-4am o_O Nice yeah?? :p

And I didn't even get much sleep too. Not that it stopped me from playing a spot of WoW after I woke up :)

No comments: