Tuesday, June 14, 2005

what does it mean to be "full on" looking for work? I haven't had full time work for exactly 5 months today. I'm getting pretty tired of applying for work and stuff. Plus I tailor each cover letter I send out to target the job and company. So its kinda discouraging that I've only been to 1 interview so far o_O And thats out of errmm.. an average of 3 applications each week? I'm not one of those random mofos who apply for jobs that they don't know shit about. I only pick jobs that I know I can do... so its extra discouraging in a sense. Ah well

It doesn't feel too bad since I get to muck around doing part time work at the cafe and bar. I'm actually starting to enjoy making coffee and hot chocolate at work. Its pretty fun. I feel like getting one of those coffee machines so I can play around with it at home. I used to make hot choc at home a lot, but I don't anymore cuz you can't make a good one without the milk steamer.

On the other hand, I feel really bummed out after the weekends. Cuz I get shifts at both the bar and cafe. I wake up, go to work, come home, immediately sleep then wake up and go work again. The previous week was worse. No time to even come home to sleep. Just finished work at the bar and then I crashed at the Opera House staff room b4 starting work again o_O I've even been dreaming of working when I sleep. I know I was dreaming about making coffee b4 I woke up this morning. And I had the club's music playing in my head b4 I went to sleep. Aihs...

Oh well... I pretty much have the whole week off. No shifts until the weekend. So I can rest up abit.

No comments: