Friday, June 17, 2005

oh boy... feel so tired now. i only slept about 2 hours. got called in to work at the bar last night. i finished at 2.30am la... but then no bus and i'm too cheapo to take a cab. so i just park myself at delifrance and study. they actually have pretty good hot choc there. or did I mention that already? and their sausage croissant pretty nice too ^_^ i am soooo gonna get fat(ter :p) no more exercising too. aihs. feel uber lazy to start. thos isn't much motivation either...cuz hes been too busy to go training as well.

yeah. so anyway, i reach home about 5.30, then I played WoW for a while before sleeping. then jacq called me at around 8/9 to ask if I was going back KL. oh! I don't think i've mentioned that I'm contemplating going back for a short holiday. I want to go Yuchun's wedding, which is on the 2nd July. I really want to go... but I'm kinda torn between spending the money just to go back and have fun. Don't feel like I deserve it. Plus I just got another reason to stick around here. I got called up a while ago for a phone interview for a associate consultant position with HP. cool huh? i didn't do too well though. Brain wasn't functioning properly with the lack of sleep. I answered the questions pretty crappily (no, this isn't a dictionary word) and the good answers only came to me AFTER the interview was over o_O Oh well... i can't be stuffed dawdling on whats past.

oh! and i bumped into Adrian (uni friend) last night too. He looks like hes doing pretty well. So corporate looking compared to the last time I met up with (roughly a year ago). Didn't get to catch up with him much cuz I was on my way to work, but I think he might still be in CBA. Not too sure if he is still studying for his Masters though. So yeah...working life really does change people. Heheheh. He was quite the bludger back in uni too. Not that I wasn't...in fact, i still am! :p

No comments: