Monday, June 20, 2005

heyy...what do you know? its my birthday today! and I'm gonna do...*drumroll* absolutely nothing for it! :p well..that's not entirely true, cuz i'm gonna go work later ^_^

its not like being officially 24 (ughh!) is gonna make my life any different. Don't really feel like doing any celebrations this year, cuz I don't feel like I deserve it. Jeremy said Ken-chan wanted to have us over for a steamboat dinner yesterday, but then I had to work :'( Aihs... I was thinking probably just having dinner and be done with 'celebrations' but I'm gonna be at work this weekend as well, so might probably end up not doing anything. I was at least supposed to go out for lunch with Lia today, but then I got ditched cuz she got called in for work.

I only just realised how absolutely dead my life would be if I didn't have internet Hmmmm....that statement really sounds kinda loser o_O But anyway, I'm just saying that cuz of my odd working hours. I usually don't get any day shifts at work now, so when I'm not working, everyone else is. And everyone is free when I'm at work o_O Not that it makes any difference now la...since Thos and Andy are stuck on WoW during the nights. Double aihs...

At least I got Fatt's project to keep me occupied for the moment. Getting paid $25/hour for it...so its a decent deal compared to the rest of my jobs. Maybe I should start considering this as a viable alternative to work. Just freelance my way through life. Sounds like good money...considering Fatt's received a quote of rm4K for this project from some guys in KL o_O Looks like a 15-20 hours job to me. Less than 10 if the guys are experienced and they don't need to do detailed documentation. So it might be roughly $200/hour... real good money $_$ I feel so cheated now...$25/hour *sniff* *sniff*

No comments: