Monday, June 13, 2005

leaving for work again in about 10 or so minutes. just eating a bowl of sausages now. should have bought some mozzarella as well... then i can melt it over the sausage. yummm!!

I got called in to work at Star Bar last night. I've never been to the club area before, so its pretty nice. The environment is definitely alot nicer than Shark. It used to be Planet Hollywood... so they kept the decor and stuff. I was working at the cafe as well... from 4-10, but I asked to leave at 8... so that I can start at Star Bar from 9-4 (ended up finishing at 4.45 though) Best thing about it is...its a Sunday AND a public holiday. So the money is pretty damn good :)

It wasn't as busy as expected la, so there wasn't a whole lot to do. The crowd definitely ain't as hot as the one at Space. Lots of uhh...very meaty girls o_O At least there were quite a few cute asian girls.

aiya..no time to blog la. need to go b4 i miss the bus.

No comments: