Thursday, June 09, 2005

i think the late nights and the odd hours are starting to get to me. starting to getting pimples again :'( and quite a few at the same time! well.. its not like i wash my face with cleanser daily as well. bloody lazy to do that. i don't have the best complexion in the world la... but at least i don't get huge ass pimples all that often.

heading off to work soon as well. just nuking my lunch at the moment. brought back some lasagna from work last night. i'm sooo getting fat(ter?) not exercising as much... and i've been eating some high carb stuff like pasta again. my weight is still sort of the same though...hovering between 78 to 80+. I tried starting up my daily home exercises on monday... but then WoW got updated with a new patch yesterday...so errr.. 'nuff said ^_^

nothing much new apart from that. i had lunch with a girl from melbourne on tuesday though. 27 yrs old...and she owns an apartment in Docklands (in melbourne) and drives an IS200 o_O makes me wonder where i'm headed. aihs. shes working as a maitre'd (no idea how to pronounce this) its pretty good pay for a relatively simple job. gets about $50K+ p.a. Aihs...what the hell was I thinking when I studied in uni...

No comments: