Monday, August 29, 2005

work is just tooo easy.

i'm starting to get bored of it already. doing nothing all day but pushing papers. nothing new to do yet. the only thing i've got to look forward to is implement the e-purchasing thing. I think it is supposed to happen this week. Waiting for Malaysia to send us the software package. Its built in-house la, by the IT department (only 2 ppl o_O) I'm not expecting much out of it, but at least its a change from the way things are done in Australia. Hopefully, a good one.

Thos and Ken ugut me to belanja dinner cuz of my raise. aihs. money in, money out o_O I suppose its a must anyway (then again, Thos didn't shout dinner when he got the Suncorp job :p)

I'm still not feeling that well, so I'm gonna sleep early tonight. I think this is gonna be routine for a while la. Wake up 6am, get ready for work, travel 2 hours to work, be bored at work, travel 2 hours to come home (after having dinner in city), play 2 hours of WoW and then sleep.

hmmm.... how exciting :p

No comments: