Tuesday, October 10, 2006

gonna sleep soon, but just wanted to make a quick update. My interviews last week went pretty well. I'm on to the 2nd round of interviews for one of the roles, although its the not my preferred choice. The interview will be tomorrow, and I have no idea what it is going to be like. I actually covered a lot of ground during my 1st interview, and don't really have the time to prepare decent questions now. Just have to wing it I guess. Should have schedule for an interview in the afternoon. But then again, I need to go to work in the afternoon.

I'm back at my old company for a bit as well. Need to implement the EFT functions for accounting system that I put in for them, among other things. Haven't even discussed my rates yet. Sheesh. Guess that comes from knowing the bosses too well. Well.. they'r gonna be my work referees, so gotta play nice :) I'm hoping I hear from my other job interview as well. It'll be good to have something to compare against... and also just in case tomorrow's doesn't work out. Its just me and one other candidate... so I've got a good chance depending on my interview performance.

Ermm, theres more stuff I can blog about, but I think I'll just do a quick google for interview questions. Doesn't hurt to be more prepared.

No comments: