Friday, March 09, 2007

australia shopping sucks

shopping in australia can really suck... especially if you want to buy items that are sourced from the States. I'm thinking of getting an electronic scale. The $20 scale I got from K-Mart doesn't really cut it. It doesn't seem to be measuring my correct weight.


The Tanita scales seem to be quite popular. I'm thinking of getting the one above. Not cheap though. I remember seeing it at Rebel Sport before, but can't remember the exact price. Should be more than $250. The RRP listed on the Tanita Australian website was $349. Bloody hefty. Then I decided to check Amazon... and its only US$120. Damn wtf man.... after conversion, its more than twice the US price. Shipping does not bloody cost that much... fucked up. I can get someone to express courier to me from the states for cheaper. So so so stupid...

Sometimes I wish I went to the states instead. Things are so much cheaper there, and I'd get paid more doing what I do too...aihs.

No comments: