Saturday, March 17, 2007

no new news...

my 2nd weekend back in Syd, and i'm back to my old aussie lifestyle - not doing anything. Both lazy to go out...and noone to call out as well. Aihs. Being back in KL now would be nice, especially since its Brenda's wedding today. I miss out on all the fun as usual.

At least Swan is in Sydney for work right now. Should be meeting up with him tonight if the rain subsides. Didn't get to meet up with him back in KL, so its quite cool that he got sent here for work. Can't remember what he does now... some kind of telecommunications engineer?

Gym-ming is working out well. I seem to be getting quite into it. I think this has been the longest that I've consistently stuck to an exercise routine. Somewhere between 3 - 4 months I believe... Its become something to look forward too since my progress can be measured. Its like levelling up in a game :-) I started out doing 70kg squats... and now I'm up to 105kg. For bench press, its 40kg at the start and 52.5kg now

I'm gonna start working on my diet now. Not diet as in the crash diet sense, but developing a proper eating/nutrition plan. I'm starting out by cutting out the unnecessarily fatty stuff from my regular diet... stuff like the fat on pork, and greasy chicken skin. I'm also gonna try to eat more frequent, but smaller meals through the day. Bodybuilders seem to recommend a small meal every 3 hours. That bit is going to be difficult though... it seems hard to fit that kind of eating plan into a chinese-y type of diet.

Lets see how it goes...

No comments: