Monday, March 26, 2007

leet snow jacket!

I bought myself a nice snowboarding jacket today. Got it pretty cheap... in comparison with the original price. Its only $360 from $600. Fits me perfectly for a snow jacket too. I'll take some pictures of it later to show off :)

Right now just wanna finish watching my anime. I think this is the first night in a long while (KL exluded) that I didn't manage to watch an episode of anime once I reached home. Been discussing the New Zealand trip plans with Thos. So annoying to organise things...especially since we want things to be a little cheaper. At least the dates are prett much confirmed for now. Will be gone for the week of 6th August, and it'll be 7 nights there. We just have to decided how we are getting to Queenstown from Christchurch on our 1st day... the problem being that our arrival time is abit stuffed up, and we dont' want to drive at night.

More on that next time. Its anime... and my protein shake time.

No comments: