Wednesday, March 07, 2007

no new gadgets for me...

my intents of getting a new monitor and speakers are temporarily suspended. no stock at MSY, the items were too hot. aihs. Well.. not that I can't get it elsewhere, but MSY has the cheapest computer parts around. Usually buy from stuff from them. I'm thinking of getting another gig of RAM as well, beef up my computer a bit more. I wonder how much performance gains I can get from having 2 gigs of RAM on the computer.

Hope they get stock in soon. I might opt for a different monitor though. Maybe the Acer 22". Its just a rebranded version of the monitor I initially wanted, albeit $50 more expensive. It comes in black though. I will finally be able to color coordinate my compute.r I got myself a black keyboard and mouse when I was back in KL. Should take a picture of it... The mouse it pretty cool. Quite nice too use.

No comments: