Saturday, March 24, 2007

New Zealand plans

right then, we'r finally gonna go New Zealand after 2 years of saying that. Now that Thos has a girlfriend... so much easier for him to be active :)

anyhoo, its gonna be for about a week in August, since there is a public holiday (banks only) for Thos then. My leave has been informally approved too, so its all cool. Now we just need to make the actual bookings and what-not. We'r planning for 3 days worth of snowboarding... and doing the rest of the NZ-type stuff. I'm soooo looking forward to doing the bungy and Shotover jet ride. Its gonna be wicked!

Apart from that...I've also got an snow trip with my company, and also with Thos . Just pray that I don't get injured again. Thats my biggest fear before going NZ. Its gonna be crap if I can't board there.

New Zealand aside... was planning to go Verandah tonight (some bar/club in the city) but then not so sure anymore cuz of the weather. It was so bloody hot earlier in the day, and then it started pouring in the evening. At least the rain seems to have stopped, but not sure if Swan still wants to go drinking later. Aihs.. I'm just gonna be stuck at home watching anime and playing WoW for another weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH! i've been there before! asian club rite??

hehe, i havent read ur blog for ages, and now leaving comments ere n there!

yeah, im worried u might injured urself too. better not do stupid so called stunts k!