Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I've got no work till Friday...so its gonna be quite slack this week. Right now just waiting for Thos to come back so we can go kickboxing. I start today! In the meantime I'm gonna post up some pics. We had Thos's birthday dinner on Sunday at Kopitiam. Good Malaysian food! Quite authentic. Unlike the Singapore Kopitiam in Melbourne... but then again, singapore food is pretty crap anway :) Btw...if anyone has forgotten, Thos birthday is today. Lets all not wish him! :p Jkidding. Happy birthday! May you pick up a size 14 chick this year!

Newayz...on to the pictures


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Good place to eat!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The chicken satay is damn nice...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and so was the fish head curry


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Great cendol too! Feels like I'm back home


We had plenty of other dishes too. Thos was being a bitch and ordered lots of prawn dishes though o_O Evil... but I had my fill of the hakka style pork! Closest thing to kao yuk I've had in ages. I want more!!! I realised I didn't take a picture of it.... too busy stuffing my face by then kua...

Pictures didn't turn out that nice though. A lil disappointed. I didn't put the flash on, so most of it came out pretty blur and grainy. aihs. Ermmm..attendees were Tho's aunt + de facto & his granma, Fei Hai Andy, Suncorp Andy, Ken, Betty and yours truly ^_^ Another chick was spose to turn up but she FFKed.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pics small..so you can't really tell the quality neway ^_^

And that wraps up the 1st part of the night... we wanted to go K again, but then fully booked. So we ended up at our place to help deplete my alcohol stock :) We played the classic drinking game

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have no idea what this game is called, but its a staple at every session ^_^


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thos gives it a grand start...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
what the?!? o_O


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
But no worries! With ppl like me in the game, this is how it ends up :p


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Results are a happy Thos!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Hmmm... this doesn't taste so bad"


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Bring it on!"


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and hes gone....after less than 2 drinks


All in all... its been a good easter weekend. Coming up next... skirmish on Sunday! Can't wait!

No comments: