Monday, May 16, 2005

i guess its about time for a post. just killing some time b4 I leave for work la. don't feel like playing warcraft, and don't have anime to watche either. I just finished dloading one of BoA's albums though. I think its called Next World. Omg... theres Westlife in it o_O Shock.. Definitely not my kind of music. Should just give up on pretty faced singers :)

Don't really have a plan for what I'm going to do for the next few weeks. I ordered the .NET books from Amazon, well... Thos did anyway. I still don't have a credit card. I think its going to take roughly 3 weeks to come. But its loads cheaper than buying from a bookstore here. US$30 on Amazon, compared with $50 at Kino. And I'd have to order it in if I were to buy from Kino anyway. So until the books come, don't have much to do. Apart from the webstore I'm supposed to be working on for the past year :p I've been working out the database & layout on paper during my free time (i.e non Anime & Warcraft time), so it shouldn't take too long for me to code it up.

I'm still not sure whether studying .NET is worth it for me, but too lazy to think about it la. Study first, think later :p Its good for my resume anyway, and I need something to get my brain working again. I think its been idle for too long. Its hard for me to concentrate on things now. I've been doing simple work for too long. A simpleass desk job last year, and bartending/waitering for the past 3 months. Sorta hard to believe that its been so long. Warcraft makes the time feel so much shorter. Heheheh.

oh! BoA's Jewel song not bad. The only decent song from this whole album. The rest of them are like background toilet music standard.

No comments: