Tuesday, May 17, 2005

our water heater died!! started leaking...so theres no hot water at home until it gets fixed o_O Means I won't be taking shower at home for the next few days. Can't stand cold showers...and its especially cold here. The bright side of this is... I just went to swim just now. Cuz I can shower in the changing room :) Heheheh. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Maybe I can continue with the rhytm. Try to swim again tomorrow, or maybe after kickboxing tonight.

good news... i got called in for a trial shift at Shark Hotel! Yayy! Finally get to work at a proper bar :) But it seems like the place is a dive... according to an online reviewer anyway. I haven't been in there when its packed, so don't really know whats the crowd like. Apparently lots of viets during the weekends? Not much ppl during the day... and the only ppl who would go to a bar during the day are aussies. I don't mind the place much though, cuz their bar is pretty spacious and they keep their pokies room separate. Both plus'es in my book ^_^ I start at 7pm, on Friday... not the best time to start, since its a Friday... but I should be able to manage kuaa o_O

No comments: