Monday, May 23, 2005

its been a good weekend! i actually spent most of the time NOT playing warcraft :) I started work at the bar on friday. but didn't get to do much. too busy for me to start at their bar, so i just worked as a glassie for most of the night. i picked up $11 in tips though :) sweeeet!!

i worked on saturday...nothing eventful. but we went over to ken & betty's and crashed. we had dinner at their local RSL..and KRISPY KREME!! 2 dozen donuts... we didn't eat it all laaa :p Suncorp Andy came over abit later as well. I assume fei hai was busy playing WoW at home :p

Next morn... headed off to Wollongong at about 9.30am. Its a nice drive. Although I wasn't the one doing the driving :) Some of the roads remind me of the Great Ocean Road. Long and winding...not much cars. Greenery all around. nice! emmm.. i'll continue this later la. i haven't uploaded the pictures. but i need to go now. gotta head off to my job interview. ugh.. haven't put on a tie in ages. feels so uncomfortable.

No comments: