Tuesday, May 10, 2005

kickboxing owned me today. i threw a low kick and then collapsed after that o_O my right shin leg fully cramped up and i couldn't walk for a while. aihs. must warm up properly next time. at least it happened near the end of training, so didn't miss out on much (which could be good or bad...depending on whichever view you wanna take)

neway, it felt like a productive day for me, even though I didn't do much. Woke up, had brekkie n stuff. Watched some anime and then I went down to the city. I applied for work at Shark Hotel (another bar). Hopefully I get it...but they have tonnes of other applicants (figures...). After that I spent some time in Kino looking at books, and not just manga this time around :)

I'm thinking of picking up another computer book. Something to do with PHP/mySQL development. Theres plenty of resources and stuff on the net, but nothing beats having a book for reference. I shouldn't be a cheapass and balk at the costs of these books. Have to think about my future (about time huh?). Another book that I want to pick up is on marketing. 'Purple Cow' by Seth Godin. Its quite nice to read. Some interesting concepts in it.

I'm off to rest up la..Thos is probably gonna take over my com soon to play warcraft.

No comments: