Thursday, May 12, 2005

I'm skipping training today. Leg still hurts :p Well... I'm using that as an excuse anyway. But I think I should rest it properly. The same thing happened about 2 weeks ago. Same area too... don't really want to push it la, my body has enough problems as it is. My knee still bothers me occasionally but its not so bad now... i think. Might be just cuz I take Nurofen pretty often. I'm eating them like vitamins o_O doubt thats good for me. But its not like doctor's can give me any other advice, unless I go for a MRI screening, but I can't be stuffed at the moment.

Haven't been doing much today. The usual dose of anime and warcraft. I was looking into the .NET certification stuff as well. I'm gonna do it self study through books. Shouldn't be that hard for me I guess... as long as I get the studying done. Its a hell lot cheaper than doing a course, and less stressful as well. Plus the point that I hardly ever pay attention during classes :p I just need to buy the books, probably going to do that through Amazon. Buying stuff from US seems really cheap now, since the US/AU rates are quite good.

Anyways..got more research to do. blog later

No comments: