Thursday, May 19, 2005

ooo.. i like it when I receive an email like this:

Hi Nickey

Your CV looks good. Please give me a call to schedule
an interview asap.

My number is:xxxx-xxxx

Thanks
***** ****


its for a job that I applied earlier today. Its a webmaster/online administrator position for an online marketing company. It doesn't sound like much fun... but it says I'll have 2 minions :)

"Managing 1-2 staff who capture data for the website"


nice! heheheh. it sounds like a pretty simple job la... I'll probably get sick of it fast. No real programming involved, but it sounds like a good opp for me to learn about websites in a commercial setting. And it sorta sounds ok on a resume as well. The pay that they put up doesn't sound like much to me. "up to" $38K p.a. Fineee..its a huge improvement over Fa*co $32.5K and what I get currently, but Accenture pays $48K++ o_O But then again...thats already a bye bye story.

Anyway, gonna give them a ring tomorrow. see how it goes. wish me loads of luck!

No comments: