Wednesday, May 18, 2005

ugh...i smell of pool. that's POOL.. with an L at the end, not poo :p But i'm too lazy to bring shampoo and whatnot to the changing room downstairs. The water heater still hasn't been fixed, so I went to soak in the spa just now. SOoooooo relaxing. I just want to fall asleep now.

I was really bored in the afternoon yesterday, so I felt like making a cocktail. But then it was only 2pm in the afternoon, and I was suppose to have training at night. I guess getting alcohol in my system so early isn't such a good idea (see! i'm not an alcoholic)

Instead.. i made it after we skipped training :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Margarita


Apparently, a good margarita is made with a ratio of 3:2:1. The ingredients being tequila, triple sec and lime juice. A good cocktail is only as good as its worst ingrediet, so you should use Cointreau and REAL lime juice (not the cordial shit). If you replace the Cointreau with Grand Marnier, you'd get a Grand Margarita (i think thats the name). You just need to add more lime juice (roughly double?) to balance out the sweetness. Enjoy!

No comments: