Wednesday, July 12, 2006

been sleeping in the past couple of days. i think i'm getting more than 10 hours sleep on average now. not that I really want to, but i feel really crap in the mornings. Not having anything real to do is one of the factors, but lately its been more my hayfever. I've been getting a runny nose & sore eyes in the morning. I'm taking Telfast for that, but its not that effective nowadays. Maybe I need to rotate among the different types of antihistamines on a daily basis.

I have 24 job applications on my list, 3/4 of that probably no good already. I really don't like cold calling recruiters in regards to a job. I don't know what to say. Its worse if they are the non-responsive kind of people too. Sigh. I guess I still need more practice. I don't mind actual interviews so much, its a lot easier to talk about yourself rather than ask questions about a job. I mean, there really isn't too much I need to know about a position. Most of the time, the job ad already answers any enquiries I have. I'm not a damn moron and I know how to read, but somehow I feel that u'r still expected to have questions. Aihs.

I want to get a job and not go through this crap ever again.

No comments: