Wednesday, July 19, 2006

its a nice change having actual work to do. Data entry is pretty damn simple for me :) I cleared out the entire credit backlog in one day. Am I efficient or what? Well... being IT-savvy enough to think of creating macros to automate half the work helps ^_^ I did the work in half the time... although I did twice the amount of work, so doesn't make much of a difference in the end.

2nd day... nothing for me to do but filing docs in the morning. And booking couriers for credit returns. Mind numbing job... can't imagine having to do this everyday. But I really love the fact that the place is so damn near. Its only 2 streets away! Takes about 10 mins walk to reach there! Never worked so close to home before. Bloody convenient. I can come back home and have lunch! That is...if I had any food at home. Almost totally out of food at home. I think I only have a can of tuna left, and a 1/4 pack of spaghetti.

I've actually been having trouble sleeping lately. I've been getting pretty vivid nightmares the past week or so, and I woke up in the middle of the night paralyzed as well. Couldn't move or make a noise. I tried to force myself to scream, but nothing came. Managed to croak after a couple of seconds. Bloody freaked me out, especially since Thos told me about his 'experiences' a couple days ago. Aihs.

Anyway, theres nothing supernatural about the episode. Supposedly a case of stress or sleep depravation. Your body enters a state of paralysis when you enter REM sleep i.e. when you dream. Sleep paralysis occurs when your brain is awakened, but your body is still in the paralysis state. Wiki knows it all! :)

Time to sleep! Tomorrow is another exciting day...

No comments: