Monday, July 03, 2006

its been a decent weekend, albeit rather expensive. Went to Kobe Jones for dinner. Its a pretty nice modern japanese restaurant. Pricey, but the food was decent, and looks impressive. The moving scenery was pretty good too ^_^ The dinner was for fatty's birthday gift, split between Thos & me. Hmmm.. Kinda unfair. I didn't get anything for my birthday, except for a twisted knee. Considering the events of this & last year, it might appear that my birthday isn't exactly a lucky event for me. Oh well.

I have to start saving money already, at least until I get a job. I've been spending too much since I stopped working. About $7K for the past 3 months. Its not too bad I guess. I've had some abnormal expenses in the past months. Theres the snow holiday which is about $700+, my investment related book & software which is slightly over a grand, and the medical related items about $200. I probably spend a little more on food since I've been eating out a lot. If I stay home, I usually go Johnny's for lunch, or just buy takeaway from the cafe downstairs. Its becoming quite routine.

I've done my usual slew of job hunthing this morning. I've started looking for data entry positions just to line my pocket already. I really need to resume work this month. A 3 month gap on my resume really doesn't look good. Ah well, wish me the best.

No comments: