Tuesday, July 11, 2006

been up since 5am this morning. its almost 8 now, wondering if i should go back to sleep. having a bout of hayfever now and the antihistamines doesn't seem to be kicking in. damn annoying. i just ate my breakfast as well. leftover pork chop & rice from last night :) kinda heavy for breakkie, but theres nothing else left. Gonna have to go do some groceries today.

I still don't have anyone calling me up for a job interview. Sigh. I applied for another 7 positions yesterday. Theres one that looks really good. Sounds like the kind of work that I want, but can't find any information about it. Theres no name or contact details. Theres a company name, but googling it doesn't turn up a website. So dodgy. The position seems pretty similar to that job offer I blew, but with better pay! Heres hoping!

oh! Theres actually another position that sounds good. Same type of thing. Business analysis & support. Would be cool if I get that too. $30-40/hour and based in the CBD. Absolutely perfect. At least this ad is more professional. See how it all goes la. Hope someone will give me a ring on my new phone :)


loving it!

No comments: