Friday, July 07, 2006

feel bloody exhausted this morning for some odd reason. its not like i slept particularly late. I finally signed up at a job recruitment agency. Hopefully I can get a temp job soon. Went to the office yesterday and spent about an 1 1/2 hours doing some word & excel tests & some data entry. I got pretty good scores which was expected :) Doing the Excel test was more tricky, had to make some educated guesses on a number of questions, but still got most of them correct in the end.

I've been working on my share investment/trading plan in the past couple of days. I've completed a plan that I'm gonna try follow through. Finaly making use of my of $900 piece of charting software. I used it to backtest my plan, and it seems to be ok for a number of shares. Although I really need to test it for a longer period. Only problem is I can't get the data to advance a day at a time, so being able to see price data ahead of the date I'm backtrading is probably affecting my decisions.

p.s. just decide to re-read the manual, and figured out to advance the chart a day at a time now ^_^

No comments: