Wednesday, July 12, 2006

no real reason to post except to put up a pic taken with my phone. its not too bad, kinda what I expected.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my bookshelf


the full sized image is quite grainy, but that might be cuz of the lack of light in the shot. Other than that, it looks like a typical phone camera image. Incidently the graininess (real word :p) of the image is kinda similar to what I see out my left eye. Lazy eye and all to those who don't know.

I recently reorganised my books as well, which is why the shelf is particularly neat. I've got my computer related books on the top shelf. The bottom shelf has 3 types of books. Leftmost is fiction books, which is only the translated copies of Romance of the 3 Kingdoms & Da Vinci Code (the staple of every modern bookshelf!). Middle portion has motivational/personal improvement books like Awaken the Giant Within (which is actually Thos'), and rightmost are my investment & business related books.

The shelf usually has stacks of coins and other assorted junk as well. But I've been doing some spring cleaning since I'm so free during the day. I sorted out the coins and bagged them. Plan to deposit in the bank when I remember to do it. I currently have $40 in 10 & 5c coins. I think I had about $120 when I initially started sorting them, but I've cleared them out cuz I've been using them to buy lunch & when I order pizza.

I kinda wish I have more books. A shelf looks nice if its filled with books :) I've still got 2 more books that I haven't read. The ones lying flat on the bottom shelf. I'm thinking of ordering another book online directly from the author. Save about 60% off the RRP which is a pretty good deal. Even the air freight is heaps cheaper than Amazon.

Oooo..Thos rented DVD. Off to watch it now.

No comments: