Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Feverish...

I think I caught something from when I went to the doctor yesterday. Woke in the middle of the night shivering, even though its not that cold out. Whole body feels weak and sore as well. Definitely the onset of a fever. Bah...

I took off from work earlier today. Partly cuz I was feeling like crap, and also because I have an interview later at 3.30. Semi-interview...for a semi-job. Going to speak with another recruiter in regards to a part time position as a Helpdesk Analyst. I might not get the job, because the recruiter already mentioned that I probably don't have enough experience, but still worth a shot.

I can't even play WoW in the meantime because servers are down. Arrgghhh! And I can't just go to sleep because of the interview. What a crap day...

No comments: