Thursday, September 07, 2006

its such gawd-awful slow day. must be the weather. i think there was a thunderstorm early in the morning. very gloomy outside right now. The perfect weather for sleeping in, except that I'm at work right now. Sigh...

They (the company) just installed a phone on my desk, which means I might have to take orders over the phone soon. Ugh. They aren't paying me enough to bother with that. I'm suppose to do data entry, not customer service. Cis.

Theres this old dude working here that kinda annoys me. Probably about 40+. Just started out in customer service. Nothing against old people, but just observing him gets on my nerves. Slow, and in my opinion, probably stupid as well. An example would be photocopying a few hundred pages of a document that was supposed to be faxed out, and then going "Now, how did that happen? I'm prety sure blah blah blah..." Ugh. Even though its the copier and fax are the same machine, the interface is totally different. He only made that mistake because either A) He is dumb or B) He wasn't paying attention. I'd go for a combination of both, since he has already done it twice, and probably the 3rd time as well even though he said it wasn't him. Ordinarily I wouldn't pay much attention, but the problem is that he talks to himself and always complaints about why this doesn't work, what this customer wants, blah blah blah.

Aihs. Thats enough for a rant of the day. Back to work now.

No comments: