Friday, September 29, 2006

Hmmm... I'm forced to take a lunch break at work now. Apparently its illegal to not have a lunch break o_O Sheesh.... what a pain. Now I lose 2 1/2 hours off my weekly pay. Although I could work until 5:30 to make up for that...but can't really be stuffed. Ugh... so annoying

The only good news for today is that my share portfolio is actually displaying a profit! I'm still holding on to almost 1K worth of paper loss from the 1st 2 shares I bought, but everything else I bought after that is well enough to wipe that loss off. Its not a spectacular gain, but a decent result if I consider that the shares I bought using my investment framework are all profitable (for the moment at least, the market is a fickle bitch...)

Same goes for my ASX game portfolio. Not a spectacular result, but its been on the positive since day 1. The leader in the game already made $64K from $50K capital, and I'm far from even making it into the top 100, which is at least $58K. Fatty's theory of having to daytrade like a fuc*wit to achieve those results are way off. The previous newsletter displayed the trading history of the game leaders, and the top guy (or gal) has only made 35 trades over a 2 month period. Thats a fair bit of trading, but not at the level Fatty hints at. The next leader only has 5 trades. So yeah... you don't have to daytrade to win. Ah well... good thing I don't take his advice when it comes to the market. Not that I take any of his advice seriously nowadays...

N.B My 1st 2 trades were done before I determined my trading rules, which is why I said the shares I bought using my framework are all profitable

No comments: