Thursday, September 21, 2006

Superpowers: what would you do?

If I had a choice between seeing the future, or being able to travel back in time, time travelling would win hands down. Why? Simply because you just rewind when things don't turn out the way you want. And you can technically 'see' the future as well. Want to win the Lotto? Just find out what the winning numbers are, and then rewind your back in time to buy the ticket. How sweet is that!?

If I could go back in time, maybe I might decide to pay more attention in during university. Or do more related work so that I'm not in so much shit career-wise now. But then again, I could just go back a few years with what I know about the share prices now and become a billionaire trading stocks. Although the easiest way to become filthy rich is just to win the lottery.

Kinda like the movie Groundhog Day, which I think I may blogged about previously. Its still one of my favourite movies in terms on concept. Of course, reliving the same day might get pretty dull after the while. But if its a span of 1-2 years, probably wouldn't be so bad. You can do a lot within that time, and if things don't work out, you just kill yourself and start over. Just like in a game. Sweet.

Ermm.. better get back to work.

No comments: