Wednesday, July 27, 2005

didn't really feel like playing WoW today, so just read a couple of blogs. Found face analyzer from one of them. Spent a little time mucking around with that. This is my fav profile :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I likeee :)

Nice profile yeah? Obviously not super accurate since i'm neither japanese/korean. And not highly sociable. But the rest of the stuff hits the mark ^_^ Heheheh. I wanted to try getting my promiscuity score up, but the site wouldn't let after i tried it a couple of times. Guess you can only do it a couple of times in a day.

Oh! Elaine passed me a website for doing IQ tests yesterday. I tried out the culture fair one. I think its either 20 or 25 questions, doesn't seem to be a time limit. I only did about 15 plus questions and then I got lazy liao, so didn't bother answering the rest of the questions. I still got a score of 106 though. Not a bad score, considering i skipped a quarter of the test ^_^ I don't think they'r a great judge on a person's intelligence, since you can actually study how to do these tests. Its mostly pattern recognition, but nevertheless fun to do. I might try it again later on when I've got time. It ought to pull questions randomly from a test bank, but dunno if thats true or not. Haven't tried it out.

No comments: