Saturday, July 16, 2005

i worked from 4pm till 4am yesterday. nice! should have been till 5-6 in the morn la, but Space was pretty dead was night. not a whole lot of people compared to the usual. The whole thing started dying down by 2.30-3 in the morning. I think even Shark had more people at that time. I think it will be busy tonight though, but I'm not working in the club tonight so thats ok.

I just made myself a craptastic lunch... i'm starting to feel sick already. Originally wanted to just cook some pasta and add some tuna to it, but then I decided to steal a can of corn beef from Thos. Disgusting stuff, it really reminded me of dog food when I was cooking it. I think it might be expired... but I couldn't find an expiry date on the can o_O Can't believe I actually ate it, but beggars can't be choosers. Haven't been grocery shopping in what? 3 weeks+ maybe? And Thos probably played WoW till 5 in the morn...so he wouldn't wake up till uhhh...4-5 in the afternoon.

I've been meaning to write up on my experience in working at a night club, but feel kinda lazy. Rather dedicate some time to playing WoW and watching anime. Heheheh. Maybe later when I decide to lay off WoW again la. Been going at the game like a crazy fool lately. I'm back to playing 6 hours+ each day since the patch :p Which means I'm off to play again... until I need to leave for work.

No comments: