Sunday, July 24, 2005

i haven't been putting pictures up on my blog lately. the last few posts look so spartan. but its sorta troublesome to put up pictures, cuz i have to upload them to the computer, and then resize it, and then upload them to photobucket.com and then copy/paste the html over here. so many steps involved. don't really have another way around it though, apart from writing my own blog site from scratch. which i am sorta lazy to do now.

i feel so relaxed today. mainly cuz i don't have to work tonight. i've been working sunday nights for the past month i think, so it feels like a nice break. I managed to get my 8 hours worth of sleep. so nice :) can just loll around in bed, instead of having to wake up earlier so that I have more time in the day to do stuff. I was thinking of playing WoW (duh? what else I do at home) but Thos beat me to it. bahger... i usually play at this time during the weekends cuz he is usually spazzed out in bed. but he slept early last night so he could wake up earlier today. he gave me a lift from work yesterday la (and the past few weekends ^_^) so nvm la... let him play :p

No comments: