Sunday, July 31, 2005

Don't really know what to blog about, but I don't feel like sleeping yet, and Thos took over my computer as well. Its been an uneventful week. I don't recall anything out of the ordinary happening. No aching body from training (cuz I haven't been :p) and no fires in my bedroom. This week has just been sleep, eat, WoW and work. Nothing new there I suppose.

I did sorta get a few things done though. I've scheduled my carpet to be fixed next wednesday (its been more than a month already!) and its gonna set me back $400 :'( It took a while cuz I couldn't really find a proper replacement for the carpet. Landlord ok'ed the sample that we'r gonna use, so thats fine by me. As for whether I'll be compensated by the company which makes the heater, I don't know yet. They should have gotten in touch with me by now, and I tried following up the matter with an email, but no reply. I'll see how that goes next week.

Ermmm.. other news. I might be FINALLY starting work behind the bar next week o_O As long as the manager didn't forget about it. I'm gonna remind him about it when I go n pick up my pay. I'm still rostered on the floor for next week, so dunno whats the story. I think I might just be getting an hour or so to become familiar with the till, b4 I actually start out. Ah well.

Hmmm.. didn't realise that its Sunday now. Thought it was a Monday. My sense of time is a little off now, cuz I've been working Saturdays for the past 2 months but I didn't get a shift today, errr, yesterday. Which means I won't be able to use my own computer tonight. Bah! Guess I'll hit the sack early today.

No comments: