Wednesday, July 13, 2005

i've got nothing to blog about. 'cept for the fact that i've caught a cold and a sore throat. bloody uncomfortable. i need to start stocking up on cold medicine at home. i'm just popping my painkillers and telfast. Telfast isn't good enough for colds, I think theres no pseudoephedrine in it (helps clears blocked nose).

Anyway, I've ordered pizza for dinner again. Did the same thing yesterday. Absolutely nothing left to eat at home. Need to go grocery shopping this weekend or something. Maybe I'll go by myself tomorrow, but feelin lazy. I wanna get out of the house, but its been bloody cold lately. Makes me feel like just staying at home and playing WoW all day, which is what I did. I played for 9 hours today o_O Haven't played so much in a day for quite a while, but today was special, cuz WoW got some new content today. And theres a number of changes to the warlock (my character), so I mucked around more than usual today.

No comments: