Tuesday, July 19, 2005

its been about 2 months since i've started working at Shark/Space. But i'm still working as a glassie. It isn't so bad cuz I don't mind the work, but a waste of time for me la. I'm gonna speak the with manager this week and request that I start behind the bar next week or something. If not, I'm gonna start looking for work at another bar liao (well..i'm not gonna say that bit to him la)

But first up, I'm gonna have my interview with HP on Thursday. I still don't know how to get to their assessment centre. Have to catch a bus, then a train, and maybe another bus or cab. Its actally kinda far from home actually. I'm hoping thats not going to be where I'll be working if I get the job. Sucks if I have to commute so much. I've had enough of that during my Favco time.

I don't quite know how to prepare for my interview, and honestly... I'm pretty damned lazy to do it as well. It all seems like a waste of time. Mainly cuz I'm not a 100% on what I want. I'll blog more on this nex time la. Need to organise my thoughts, hard to do it when I'm just thinking about getting my next rank in WoW ^_^

Oh! and my mom sent over 2 charms for me as well. I'm gonna have to burn it...and then drink it o_O Not the ashes la...but the water. Then sprinkle over myself or something like that. Its supposed to dispel the bad luck I've been having. I don't think my lucks been THAT bad. Well..my bed did get burnt down and stuff. And I haven't been able to secure a job. But still. I'm alive and well...sort of. Every little bit helps I suppose.

No comments: