Friday, July 08, 2005

Some good news for once, I've recently got through to the 2nd stage of 2 job interviews. Ermm, job assessments to be more exact. I applied for a position at www.sandstone-tech.com.au about 1-2 weeks ago? Don't even remember what it was, I think it was a graduate software developer position :p But neway, they sent back a questionaire for me to fill out. Did that...and then yesterday they came back to me and asked me to do an online assessment. Pretty neat. First timeI had to do an IQ test for a job interview. Its just pattern recognition la, quite fun. I like those type of questions. Its just like solving puzzles, and I'm reasonably good at it ^_^

I use to think that every1 should be able to do those questions pretty easily. Cuz I don't really see whats so difficult about them (well..most of the questions anyway). But Jacq did it once and I remember she couldn't really do those pattern questions well. oh well.

Anyway, I also got a 2nd interview with HP as well. Position of associate consultant, but this is a 2006 graduate role. AGES away. Thats on the 21st this month, so with me luck then! Guess I really should start preparing for interviews huh? I know I still do pretty crappy at them...

Thats that then... I'm not gonna count my chickens b4 they hatch (ooooo...i used a proverb ^_^) so just gonna take things as they come. No expectations = no dissapointment :p

No comments: