Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I don't have any real work to do till Friday, so i'm gonna try get a couple of things done this week. First item would be to get my carpet fixed and get a new bed. The landlord came by with a couple of carpet samples today, but none of them matched well enough. He saw one at the carpet store that he thought would match well but when he brought it over, it was too dark. I'm kinda glad...cuz that one would have set me back almost $800!! fuck! i am gonna be so absofuckinglutely broke...

neway. i didn't really get to much today. i had lunch in the city with Lia and then did some shopping! Well...not really shopping. I bought some cheapo $2 socks, some drugs and candy. Feels kinda nice to buy stuff. It feels like I haven't done that in ages. I need to go clothes shopping too. Feels like i'm running out of stuff to wear. I only have 1 pair of jeans left. The rest got destroyed one way or the other... and never got around to replacing them.

Sposed to start kickboxing again tonight, but i'm feeling lazy. Don't really have the mood for it la. Especially when I think about how i'll feel after waking up tomorrow morning after roughly 2 months of slacking. Plus I don't have a comfy bed to sleep on. Aihs...

oh! that reminds me. I finally got to try the Tonkotsu ramen at Ichiban-boshi today! Its not too bad la. Tasty... but its not like its a huge step over the rest of their noodles to warrant just 15 bowls per day.

No comments: