Monday, July 11, 2005

gonna go out to window shop for a bed again. I went last Friday as well. Hard to make up my mind. I found one for $300, and another one for $380 (both doubles). Its just the mattress, the base would be another $180 thereabouts. Can't make up my mind as to which one I want. The $300 one looks pretty ugly, covered in some sort of pattern. Plus I didn't really like the sales guy. He seemed kinda pushy.

I'm gonna go to another bedding store now. Its about a 20 minutes walk down the street. I still can't start Tho's bike. I gave up after the pedal ripped out a chunk of my foot when I was kick starting it. The pedals all rusty n stuff... so I hope I don't get tetanus from it o_O I don't know if I'm vaccinated...hmmm

Anyway...got to go already. Need to head to work later as well, so don't really have much time. Laterz

No comments: