Tuesday, August 02, 2005

its been a while since I wanted to start up my own PC sales business. dunno if I've mentioned this on my blog, but yeah. That idea popped in my head during my uni days but I just kept putting off doing anything substantial for it. Andy was pretty hyped about a similar idea after reading one of the Rich Dad Poor Dad books and we threw ideas around for a bit la. Never did anything after he got started on Warcraft (am I to blame? Nahh... I'll just point at Thos ^_^)

But anway, I intend it to be a primarily online thing, so I've sort of been working on a website for it. Just trying to come out with a decent layout, and how I'll go about coding it. I've sort of settled for a hybrid between Accenture's website and another layout that was outlined in a CSS book that I bought. The only problem now is doing the graphics for it. I kinda suck at that... a lot. I have this idea in my head of how I want it to look, but I can't just transfer that to the computer screen. Doesn't help that I don't really know how to use graphic manipulation programs.

I'm gonna try to slow down playing my warcraft so that I can work on this a bit more. WoW has become a bad addiction. I've played it for a total of 22+ days, that is... more than 528 hours and counting. Thats already more than a years worth of uni classes :p (2 yrs if u'r a commerce student :p) The good thing is..that I'm starting to be bored with what I can do with my character. The bad thing is.. Azrin and Fatts is gonna start playing too, so I've more reasons to start a new character o_O Oh nooees!

No comments: