Friday, August 19, 2005

fool. i've been thinking that its a Saturday today. Sheesh. Working on a Thursday night threw my time off. I only realised after i called Thos to go out for lunch, and found out he was at work o_O No wonder he only played WoW until about 1 something. Hehe.

i've been working a lot this week. I was called back to Favco to help out with rebuilding some computers. That was Wednesday and Thursday. I worked at night as well. So its almost a 18 hour workday, if you include the travel time :p And starting next week, I'll be working back at Favco too. Its gonna be a casual/part time thing. They don't have enough staff and the work is falling behind, so the managers asked me if I wanted to work there for a couple of weeks. Its gonna be up to 4 weeks la. They are interviewing someone for the position at the moment. But its gonna be a couple of weeks b4 they can start, so I'm filling in for the meantime. I don't really like it though. Have to travel 2 hours just to get to work. Ughh... they'r gonna pick up my transport expenses though. Offered me the company car as well, but then I don't have a local driving license, so can't drive. Bah. Anyway, I'll see how it goes la. I'm still gonna keep my cafe and bar job. So i'm technically working 3 jobs now. Woot!

As for HP, I emailed the guy in charge. He mailed back yesterday. Apparently I haven't been cut off yet. I passed the assessment center, but just not good enough to be among the first few to be interviewed. So it just depends whether the other ppl accept the job offer or not. Dammit. I need an assasin. Kill off the competition...

What else is new? Can't really think of anything else. oh! I met up with Fongie on Tuesday night though. She came down from Canberra for an industry night, but she had to go back to Thailand almost immediately. Her grandma passed away, so shes going back for the funeral. Aihs.

No comments: