Monday, August 15, 2005

fwah. haven't made a post for a week. well, almost la. I feel like I should get an palm pc or something, so that I can blog on the go. Was thinking about it today, but kinda pointless. Its not like blogging is my life. During the day, I'll think of something that I want to write about. But when I get to blogging, its either outdated or I've forgotten about it.

Anyway, a few quick updates la. I haven't been playing WoW a lot the past week. Maybe only an hour or 2 each day. I did start a new character though. Thos did as well. Cuz Azrin n Fatts gonna start WoW real soon (did I mention that already?) Fatty is joining in as well. And I got Andy to create a new character too. Hehhe. We've got a full party consisting of me=druid, fatty=warlock, nins=rogue, fatts=mage, andy=priest and thos=paladin. Sweet!! Now if only Thos will get a new computer, then we can all play together (provided I get my own account la :p)

Workwise... no updates at all. I should be hearing back from HP this week. I'm gonna email the guy later to follow up la. Pray hard for me! I really want this job!!! (sorta :p) I've been working the whole weekend, including a double shift at Sidewalk today. It wasn't super busy at the bar this weekend, so could take it easy. I don't remember anything in particular on Friday night, but Sat was more interesting. Firstly, the sink in the disabled toilet got totalled. Apparently there was a couple trying to have sex in the toilet. The girl sat on the sink, and it fell off. They got thrown out after that.

Another incident happened outside the premises later that night. Some guy got pissed drunk and fell down some stairs (or something like that). Cracked his head open and was bleeding all over o_O Security called an ambo for them (bleeding guy + frens), but they didn't want to wait for it. They tried getting a cab, but no cabbie wanted to take them. There was a big hoo-hah because the guy's friends were literally chasing the cabs down the street or something. I don't know the whole story la, just bits and pieces of what the manager told me.

Not much else... the beginning of the night was fun la. There was a damn hot asian chick wearing one of those V-shaped top/dress/undearwear. Nosebleed sexy! And she was playing pool too. I think the eyes of all the guys around her tend to wander to a certain spot when she bends over *fapfapfapfap* There was also a girl that flirted with me la ^_^ Thats a first. Pity she wasn't that hot asian chick, but its nice to know that there are still some girls that are interested in me :p

p.s Oooo, I also picked up $20 off the floor that night ^_^ I love drunk ppl.

No comments: