Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I should be sleeping instead of writing a blog. Woke up earlier than I wanted to today, some stupid car alarm went off and wouldn't stop. At first I thought it was coming from my computer. Bloody freaked me out. The car alarm sounded like my com when it overheats.

Anyway, Thos's dad is in Sydney for a couple of days. He arrived this morn, so just spent part of the day tagging along for the food ^_^ We went yumcha in Hurstville in the arvo and then just had dinner at Kingsford with Jeremy's aunt, her husband/bf (i.e also Jeremy's boss), Ken and Betty.

Didn't do much else today. I've finally started doing some serious work on my website. Just working on getting the layout in CSS right (it can be a fucking bitch...), and cleaning up the design along the way. I've decided to code and design at the same time. Thats not the correct way to do it laa...but at this point, I think its the best way to keep me interested long enough to complete it. I do have a general idea of how I want the site to look already, so its not all that ad-hoc.

Ah crap, my hands are starting to itch again. Damn allergies. And I don't even know what it is reacting to. The only thing I've noticed is that it happens at night and if I used the computer for long periods during the day. Hmmm... can that trigger an allergic reaction? Speaking of allergies, Thos might have developed an reaction to prawns. Muahahahah!!! His lips swelled and got itchy after he ate some prawn roll thingo today. Divine punishment for all the times he kena'ed me because I can't eat prawns ^_^

No comments: